Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What the - I'm 26 already?

Where did the time go? I am 26 years old today, though it's just noon now and according to my mom I was not born yet...but well on my way.
26 doesn't really feel all that different from 25, except that it sounds more 'mature.'
For my 26th birthday, I am going to try and write some new resolutions. Forget January 1st. My new year starts today...in an hour and a half, to be specific (again, according to my mom)

1. I am going to get a new job. One that allows me to be creative and have fun. One with great people to work with and such a nice environment that I really enjoy getting up and going.

2. I am going to stop worrying about money so much (that one will tie into the first one)

3. I am going to get myself into shape...(see #4)

4. I am going to feel confident in how I look at ALL times, regardless of my body shape, weight, hair color, hair style, clothing worn, shoes worn, jewelry worn, etc

5. I am going to do little things weekly to make myself feel/look better; i.e. paint my toenails, exfoliate my body, pluck my eyebrows, soak in a hot tub, sit in the sun

6. I am going to stop thinking I need a boyfriend. I don't. I am not even sure I WANT a boyfriend right now.

7. I am going to seriously try to keep my blog going every day. I know there are about 1.5 people who read it, but that doesn't matter. Its for me, not them (excpet you, Moira...this is TOTALLY all for you)

So those are my current resolutions. I haven't set anything too hard for me to do, and I think in the end, I will be a better person for doing them. Good night, and Good luck