Friday, April 28, 2006

Cosmic TEMPlate

Do you believe in Karma? I wasn't sure if I did before, but I do now.
I had to concede defeat to Karma. It kicked my ass these last two days. And you know what, PARTY karma is the worst. Because it doesn't just affect you, it also affects those around you that want to go to your party.
I won't go into details as I want to protect those involved; but I will say to you that while I thought I was on top of the world in planning my birthday party, in fact, Karma was just revving up to beat me down. I'm ok now. I had a mini meltdown, or what I like to call, "a St. Elmo's Fire" moment. Things are better now.
I believe in Karma. It's one of those things you don't ever really think about until you have to take a look at your situation and wonder how things got the way they are...am I being too existential?
Well, I will leave you with this thought...tis better to have a party at a bar you love with a tribute band, then no party at all.