Thursday, April 27, 2006

TEMPted

Ok. I am going to open up and confess what I have been hiding for quite sometime now.

I. Love. ABCFamily.

Seriously. I love that station. I don't know what it is for anyone else, but in my apartment it's channel 14. It is truly the best station around. I have a handful of friends whom I can speak to about the ORIGINAL ABC Family movies. But not their original programming.
Wildfire....I love you....in secret.
Beautiful People....you move me...in secret.
Well, not anymore. I am out and proud of it. I mean, have you seen 'Lucky 7?' It has PATRICK DEMPSEY in it for pete's sake! And there is this other one called 'I Want to Marry Ryan Banks.' Jason Priestley, Bradley Cooper, and Emma Caulfield...what a team! They always utilize actors that are from shows we all know and love. Emma Caulfield and Nicholas Brendon(celeste in the city...so good) are both from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Jason Priestley, Brian A Green(This Time Around...amazing) obviously, both from 90210. The list goes on and on and on. You cannot imagine the talent they manage to tap for these movies.
It is a virtual who's who of 'who's that?' You know you know them, but you can't quite figure out from where. Genius.
And let me again just say that i love the original programs. Yes, it has isolated me from the rest of the world, as no one is really into talking about what Daphne Zuniga is doing on Beautiful People this week. But I don't let that stop me from tuning in every week.

Keep 'em coming, ABC Family. You know I'll be watching.