Friday, May 05, 2006

An atTEMPt at fun

**The following is inspired by Glennis McMurray. Check out her blog if you get a chance..she's a blog genius!!**

Carrie's Adventures in Chicago...

Day one: Rehearsal Dinner



Aunt Peggy: Are we having fun yet??
Me: Where's the open bar?
Sandi: I'm bored...







Mom: Ha HA! I found the open bar! Let me tell some stories about the groom...my nephew, Richie!



(p.s. she is really starting to look like Grandma Betty)




I gotta get out of here...the open bar is now CLOSED!!!

Sandi: I'm bored. Let's get out of here. Go home and sleep.
Me: Ok, but lets go out the back way to avoid the papparazzi.



Me: Damn...they found me. Drive fast Sandi!







Day Two: Wedding Day

I am such a New Yorker on my cell phone. Gonna go get my hair done for the wedding...






And don't I look good!!!!
Yes, my shoes have 4 inch heels.










The shoes make me tower over my family. I love it.
We are such an attractive family, no?




And speaking of attractive...


Richie and Sara: Hi. We're the bride and groom. And yes, we will have the most beautiful children you have ever seen. Can we take a bad photo? Hmm....I don't think so. But thanks for asking!!



Awwwwwwwww.










Me: Hello, yellow cab? Please get me out of here immediately!


THE END

photos by Richard Faverty