Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dig In!

As I was surfing the internet today, I came across this statement:

Simpson confesses to picking nose
Jessica Simpson has confessed she picks her nose.
The 'Newlyweds' star, who is married to singer Nick Lachey, has admitted she makes the camera crews stop filming when she wants to clean out her nostrils.

There was more to the article, but I won't insult you by listing it here. Instead, I will entertain you with more photos of Jessica's like-minded peers!!!

















Dig in deep, Brit-Brit. Just keep the white-trash image alive!


Looks like even supermodels have to see what's up there...



A royal pick. If you are in charge of a country...does it really count as improper??



HOLY LORD!!! She is practically cleaning her eyes as well.
Go Nicky, go!
I bet PARIS wouldn't ever do that in public...


But her good friend, Mischa Barton, would...



And this picture has nothing to do with nose picking, its just one of my favorite celebrity photos of all time...






EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!