Friday, February 03, 2006

Welcome!!

I have been fascinated by blogging for sometime now. I mean, blog is a real really real word! What does it take to make a word part of the pop culture language? More importantly, what can I do to create a new word? Well, to tell the truth, I already made up a new word, but I need to have everyone use it, or whats the use?
So here goes, folks. Our new favorite word is...wait for it....flosigli(pronounced Flow-see-ly) Now comes the hardest part, deciding what it means. I am leaning towards 'impromptu' (i.e. We met up for that flosigli party) but if you have other ideas, please share.
Anyway, thanks for checkin' out my blog. I promise to try and blog on things other people will find interesting. Tune in next week as I discuss my love of Tom Jones...just kidding!!! (only not really kidding)

Carrie - OUT!