Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Greatest Night of My Life

So, I met Tom Jones. In the last handful of years I have my love for TJ has grown and grown. Now, after seeing him 4 times in concert, I have met him.
Thanks to the help of Miss Geneva Simms, aka my hero, I got backstage at his show at the Nokia Theater. Once there, we were ushered four at a time into his dressing room.
I shook his hand, introduced myself, and then proceeded to gush and gush my feelings. He was gracious and kind, and then as we were going I asked to take a picture and he responded with, 'by all means!'
It was the greatest night of my life. I pity the man I marry and the children I have, because when they ask me what was greater, the night I got married or when my children were born, I will answer with, 'sorry honey. Mommy's best night was February 15th, 2006. The night she met Tom Jones.'